- heirloom cherry tomatoes
- fresh dill
- red wine vinaigrette
- pine nuts
- lemon yogurt
- calamata olives
- chef’s knife
- small baking tray
- medium bowl
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut ciabatta in ½ inch cubes, place on sheet tray, season with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 4 minutes. Don’t over toast or brown, just slightly warm.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds.
- Remove dill from stem and rough chop.
- In a bowl, combine the toasted bread, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and calamata olives. Add red wine vinaigrette, salt and pepper and toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with lemon yogurt, pine nuts and dill.
Prep and plating time: 10 minutes