- Marcoot mozzarella
- balsamic viniagrette
- cutting board
- small paring knife
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (10 minutes)
Use paring knife and remove green leafy top of strawberry. Slice in half.
- Remove basil from stem. Tear basil into medium bite size pieces.
- Juice lemon.
- Place arugula into large bowl or onto a serving platter. Garnish with strawberries, Marcoot mozzarella, torn basil, lemon juice, balsamic viniagrette, and salt and pepper.
- Enjoy your salad!
- Montepulciano D'Abruzzo is a red Italian wine made from the Montepulciano wine grape in the Abruzzo region of east-central Italy.
- What life-altering things should every human ideally get to experience at least once in their lives?
- At a movie: Candy or Popcorn?