- fresh tomato paccheri pasta
- cherry tomatoes
- tomato sauce
- chili flake
- 6 qt. pot
- large sauté pan
- chef's knife
- large metal cooking spoon or large metal spatula
- pasta strainer or basket
- metal tongs or cooking spoon
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees with pizza stone or cookie sheet. Pre-heat for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Take Pizza Dough out of refrigerator and let sit 10-15 min before stretching
- Remove stem from asparagus. Slice in half lengthwise. Set aside.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (30 minutes
- Fill 6 qt. pot 2/3 of the way with water. Heat water over high heat, bring to a rolling boil. Add kosher salt to boiling water. Water should be salty like the sea. Slice cherry tomatoes half. "Fluff pasta" loosen up noodles with fingers before cooking.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add chili flake and swirl pan until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add cherry tomatoes.
- Toss or stir tomatoes and cook 1-2 minutes until tomatoes are slightly soft and coated with chili flake.
- Add red sauce and stir/ Add half of the mint leaves. turn off heat. Add pasta to boiling water and give it a quick stir to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Cook pasta 2-3 minutes or until desired dente. Strain pasta and add noodles to the sauce. toss or stir until all noodles are coated with sauce. Add salt and pepper to tase
- Transfer to pasta dish and garnish with dollops of stracciatella and mint leaves. Enjoy your pasta!
- Montepulciano D'Abruzzo is a red Italian wine made from the Montepulciano wine grape in the Abruzzo region of east-central Italy.?
- Plane, train or automobile?
- What smell brings back great memories?
- Big party or small gathering?